InsightAce Analytic follows a standard and comprehensive market research methodology focused on offering the most accurate and precise market insights. The methods followed for all our market research studies include three significant steps – primary research, secondary research, and data modeling and analysis - to derive the current market size and forecast it over the forecast period. In this study, these three steps were used iteratively to generate valid data points (minimum deviation), which were cross-validated through multiple approaches mentioned below in the data modeling section.
Through secondary research methods, information on the market under study, its peer, and the parent market was collected. This information was then entered into data models. The resulted data points and insights were then validated by primary participants.
Based on additional insights from these primary participants, more directional efforts were put into doing secondary research and optimize data models. This process was repeated till all data models used in the study produced similar results (with minimum deviation). This way, this iterative process was able to generate the most accurate market numbers and qualitative insights.
The secondary research sources that are typically mentioned to include, but are not limited to:
- Company websites, financial reports, annual reports, investor presentations, broker reports, and SEC filings.
- External and internal proprietary databases, regulatory databases, and relevant patent analysis
- Statistical databases, National government documents, and market reports
- Press releases, news articles, and webcasts specific to the companies operating in the market
The paid sources for secondary research like Factiva, OneSource, Hoovers, and Statista
Primary research involves telephonic interviews, e-mail interactions, as well as face-to-face interviews for each market, category, segment, and subsegment across geographies
The contributors who typically take part in such a course include, but are not limited to:
- Industry participants: CEOs, CBO, CMO, VPs, marketing/ type managers, corporate strategy managers, and national sales managers, technical personnel, purchasing managers, resellers, and distributors.
- Outside experts: Valuation experts, Investment bankers, research analysts specializing in specific markets
- Key opinion leaders (KOLs) specializing in unique areas corresponding to various industry verticals
- End-users: Vary mainly depending upon the market
Data Modeling and Analysis:
In the iterative process (mentioned above), data models received inputs from primary as well as secondary sources. But analysts working on these models were the key. They used their extensive knowledge and experience about industry and topic to make changes and fine-tuning these models as per the product/service under study.
The standard data models used while studying this market were the top-down and bottom-up approaches and the company shares analysis model. However, other methods were also used along with these – which were specific to the industry and product/service under study.
To know more about the research methodology used for this study, kindly contact us/click here.