InsightAce Analytic’s “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market Research Report 2019” is a comprehensive analysis, forecast, market dynamics and major trends report, covering key market data on the AI in Genomic send-user segments. This market research report provides market estimation and forecast for value (US$), within Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market segments.
Genomic medicine is making an impact in the fields such as oncology, pharmacology, infectious diseases and more healthcare verticals. Genomics medicine using the machine learning and artificial intelligence offers an important role in determine personalized treatment plans, clinical care and research activities. Artificial intelligence and machine learning offers the analysis of gene mutations and genes that cause medical conditions much quicker. This is used in better understanding of diseases cause and treatment.
In current scenario, one area that artificial intelligence is significantly evolving is genomics industry. Artificial intelligence focuses on computer algorithms development that offers the efficient data output with experience. These artificial intelligence algorithms can be used to the analysis of huge data sets of genomic sequencing. When researchers can analyze and sequence DNA, something that machine learning system make cheaper, faster, and more accurate.
The Global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market is segmented on the basis of end-user and region. Based on the end-user type, the artificial intelligence in genomics market is divided into Drug Development Companies, Hospitals and Healthcare Providers, and Research Institutes.Based on region, the market is studied across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Among that North America held the largest share of the market, followed by Europe. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market during the analysis of forecast period.
The key players of artificial intelligence in genomics market include Freenome, Holdings, Inc., Deep Genomics, Engine Biosciences Pvt. Ltd., SOPHIA GENETICS, Inc., Verge Genomics, Genoox, Ltd., and Fabric Genomics, Inc.
Key insights included in the report
- This InsightAce Analytic report will help to develop sales strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving
- Organize marketing and sales efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- This report offers analysis or key insights to understand the future market competition in the artificial intelligence in genomics market.
- Key features of AI in Genomics product which makes them a better choice over substitute product with inclusion of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- How did the artificial intelligence in genomics market evolve and what is its scope in the future
- Key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share
- Analysis of major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- Insights on the current leading companies dominating the global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- The market analysis and forecast of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global AI in Genomics industry
- Analysis of each segment of the global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market expected to grow during the forecast period 2018-2028.
- Analysis of geographic region that carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
AI Therapeutics, Inc.
Freenome Holdings, Inc.
Cambridge Cancer Genomics Limited
Desktop Genetics Ltd.
Engine Biosciences Pte. Ltd.
SOPHiA GENETICS, Inc.
Fabric Genomics, Inc.
Microsoft (Project Hanover)
Ares Genetics GmbH
WuXi Nextcode Genomics
Global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market by Application
- Newborn Genetic Screening Tools
Global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market Based on Service Type
- Genome Sequencing
- Gene Editing
- Clinical Workflow
- Direct-to-Consumer Genomics
Global Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market Based on Region
Europe Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- Rest of Europe
North America Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
Asia Pacific Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Major Qualitative Insights
- Industry Overview
- Future Trends in Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market
- Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market Drivers and Challenges
- Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Market Size and Forecast
- Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis
- Compassionate Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Key News/Industry Activities
- Major Mergers & Acquisition in Artificial Intelligence in Genomics Industry
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Overview
- Latest Strategic Developments
InsightAce Analytic follows a comprehensive and standard market research methodology focused on offering the most accurate and precise market insights. The company focuses on data triangulation using statistical models that helps company to generate market estimation with minimum deviation. The methodology followed for all our market studies include:
- Primary Research (Industry experts and KOLs interviews)
- Secondary Research (Collection of qualitative and quantitative data from desk research)
- Statistics Data Analysis Models